Recently, Cmsmart has released the latest version 4.0.0 Magento online design and our customers have been impressed by our product. Are you curious about who they are? Why do they use the Magento product designer?
If you are a trader and you want to launch a product or service then you have to know who you are trading with? who is paying for you? why are those people? Answering these questions will define your customers as well as understand their insights and in business, this is the key factor of any succeed cases. The printing industry is no exception. In this paragraph, we will find out:
Who is the customer of Magento’s online design?
1. Print service providers: Whether you are a screen printer or do DTG, printing Tshirt or business card, we have got you covered. We will configure your application with multiple printing methods and design parameters.
2. Print brokers or Print management company: Brokers in the printing industry are often known as print managers. They act as a liaison between a company and a wholesale printer. For the reason that they will focus on customer service, offer online and custom quotes, online artwork approvals and outsource jobs to multiple vendors with vendor management.
3. In-plants: These clients manage departments and users with role-based access. Also, they provide predefined templates and artwork approval workflow automated job sheets.
4. Marketing organization: They mainly sell branded storefront with the exclusive template, customize marketing assets while retaining brand and regulatory compliance across the board.
5. Trade printers: Collaborate with designers and printers in different countries, offer storefront and commissions, run marketing campaign and one-off project.
6. Sign printers: offer of the shelf products as well as a ready-made template for personalization. Accept custom jobs with online file upload.
In conclusion, there are six typical customers of Magento Online Design we are working with. If you want to learn better about the product “Magento product designer tool”, please watch the video below or experience the demo live. Otherwise, if you have an idea or have a business plan in this area, please contact Cmsmart for support in terms of website development.
If you have any questions, feel free to feedback here. I and colleagues are willing to support you. Special, in the next lesson, we will jump straight into configure detail each feature. It’s so exciting.
Sales Consultant Manager
Phone/ WhatsApp: +84 868 901 261