In the previous article, I shared with all about the topic “Better Customer Satisfaction Through AI-Enabled CRM“. And to continue help customer more deep understanding of this product, today I will detail talk for the content of a feature. It’s called “order upload”. This is an extremely important feature of an e-commerce website. Special is Magento Printmart product. If your customer wants to attach the image with many types to print into each product. Only setup Printmart order upload, Just with a click, everything will be resolved. So great! Let’s find out more deep in the below article with “Printmart order upload feature” of CMSmart.
Printmart order upload feature
- Upload files directly on the product details page: This is the first small feature I want to introduce with you in Printmart order upload feature. With this feature, Shoppers can bind images or upload files directly into each product on the product details page.
Support multiple files types: Next, Shoppers can upload almost any file types like JPEG, PNG, txt, jpg, doc, Docx, Xls, Xlsx….
- Upload multiple files at the same time: Moreover, Great of functions, System allows you to determine the exact size and color of each regional design.
- Delete/cancel files during upload: Special Shoppers can Delete/Cancel any files uploaded with just one click by an easy way. Images files will be automatically thumbnails created after upload finished
- Works for all types of product: The next small feature is Magento Color Swatch Extension works well with all products as simple, configurable, downloadable, and virtual products.
- Display uploaded files on the checkout page: PrintMart Order Upload Feature support the feature is After uploading files/ images, shoppers can add this product to their cart.
- Display uploaded files in the confirmed order email: Display files in the WordPress order confirmation email sent to clients/ admin
- Sed as a custom Magento product field: Use as a custom Magento product filed, so you can allow which products are uploaded or not by an easy way.
- Files are managed inside the Order Management admin panel: Furthermore, You will know which uploaded files/images belong to which products inside the same orders/ same buyers.
Detail: The below video introduces about How To Use Magento 2 Order Upload Extension
With the above smart feature of Printmart. I’m sure you will like it after the first time to use. Final, please write your feedback in here to we see your feel. Thank you for watching my post. Hoping you will have many interesting things.
Sales Consultant Manager
Phone/ WhatsApp: +84 868 901 261